Sunday, May 7, 2017

Before Pictures: Kitchen

As promised, here are the before pictures of the kitchen... they aren't amazing, but I am trying to work with the angles and space that I have to take the 'best' pictures of the entire space.

Picture 1 - This shows the storage that we have in the kitchen... ALL of the storage (we barely have any).  You can also see the colours that we have currently, a chocolate brown on the cupboards, a cream tile and a multi-coloured mosaic backsplash.


Picture 2 - The worst area for storage in the kitchen is the top of the fridge... we have cupboards there but you need a chair or HIGH step stool to reach one and 'Go-Go Gadget Arms' to reach the other.  Hence the mound of crap on top of the fridge.


Picture 3 - The entry to the kitchen is decent but with the table, it is severely narrowed.  Also, the table is only used for my computer... we never eat there so this is all wasted space.


Picture 4 - Not sure why I included this but it's what brings everything into full circle... the fridge is right beside these doors.  


As you can see, the kitchen is a very small area and with all the dark colours (walls, cupboards and backsplash) it really makes it an even smaller space.  I can't wait to be able to show 'after' pictures.

Up Next:  Picture of the plans and hopefully some of the finishes.

I have an appointment with Tracy on Tuesday, May 9th to make some more decisions so I will try and take pictures of backsplash/floors/counters, etc while I am there!

No comments:

Post a Comment